Egg Salad Recipe: Egg contains sufficient amount of protein, vitamins (vitamin B12, vitamin B6, selenium), minerals (zinc, iron and copper). Thus this is healthy to have 1 whole egg daily.
Egg Salad Ingredients: (For 1 Person)
Methods Of making Egg Salads:
1. Egg gas to be boiled properly, after cooling refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
2. Wash tomato, coriander leaves, spring onion in lukewarm water. Then cut the tomato into small pieces. Chopped Fresh coriander leaves and spring onion.
3. Mix mayonnaise with tomato, onion, spring onion, coriander leaves.
4. Sliced the boiled eggs and add into this.
5. Add few drops of lemon juice in it.
6. Add salt to taste.
7. Ready to serve.
Egg is a good source of cheap and high quality protein, all the essential amino acids are present in eggs. Thus eggs can be considered as superfood. Though eggs are high in cholesterol. One egg contains almost 212mg of cholesterol but do not affect adversely on blood cholesterol. Moreover it raises HDL-C. Eggs contain Lutein and zeaxanthin an antioxidant that improves our vision.
Egg salad is a healthy and tasty recipe which anyone can prepare, this just takes 10 minutes to prepare. This is considered one of the best breakfast recipes. This is filling and you will get all the essential nutrients from this. As we know breakfast should be our heaviest meal because we need energy for the whole day. So Egg salad is the best choice.